Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Short Visit

Today I went to the condo - as I drove through the neighborhood I got a little emotional, the trees are beautiful! The landscaping is gorgeous! I did really like the condo - here are just a few things that I will miss:

Ady's room that we worked so hard to paint. Andrew hand cut (without a template) all the stensils to make these cute hearts with little flowers inside.


It was a lot of work and I really did like it! Now her room is just plain pink...not cool hearts :( 


A built in microwave...I know I can get one of these eventually, but it will probably be a while. It's not really on the high priority list.


A double sink - right now mine's a single and it's stainless. I would love to have a porcelain double sink again...I don't see that happening, maybe a stainless double, but bye-bye porcelain.


My stove/oven - I loved my electric stove and little oven. I made hundreds and hundreds of meals on/in here. Everyday for the past 5 years, we were close :) I don't feel the same way about the stove in the house. Then again it's probably older than I am.


My cabinets - they were so clean! No contact paper, a fresh white coat with no potential slivers, and a clean oak finish


And this is what I went back to the condo to get...yes a little hook to hang my outdoor plants, but Andrew hand-made it for me. He didn't even use a tool to bend it, and I just can't leave it behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment