Saturday, August 13, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

Today we spent the entire day out at the house getting things painted. I feel like I got off to a slow start, but in the end we did 2 coats in all the bedrooms and 1 coat in the bathroom. Hopefully we can get more done tomorrow.

Sierra's room had a wallpaper boarder and bluish-purple walls that were poorly painted. It was a lot of work to get all that wallpaper off.


I LOVE the color that we chose for Sierra's room. We had friends come over to help us get some of the painting done!

There is a park right out the back gate - it was a great place to take a break before dinner.

Sierra at the new house! Happy day :)


The Stackpoles came over to play with the girls while I painted. It was great to have them there!

Dinner time!
The master bedroom, everyone really liked the color - Sweet Tea - I almost didn't get it because the name sounds like it would be more orange, but I am really happy with it and Andrew is too :)

Joelle is the painting expert! She gave us a ton of tips on painting and helped us get a ton of it done!
Andrew was pretty excited that he got to use the lawn mower that we bought last summer :)

1 comment: