Thursday, June 16, 2011

Agalliao

It seems like there is always something the bank needs before we can move forward. Yesterday it was the Oregon Realtor form and an acknowledgement form, then today they told us that we have to get a pre-approval from Bank or America - even though we already had one from our own lender.

Hopefully we'll get the pre-approval letter tomorrow so we can finally set up our inspection for sometime next week! One step at a time.

The best part is that I feel like I should be really stressing out, but I'm not. I feel such an amazing peace about everything. I learned a new work today that completely describes how I am feeling:

Agalliao: Greek: to exult, leap for joy, to show one's joy by leaping and skipping denoting excessive or ecstatic joy and delight. Often spoken of rejoicing with song and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment